First Responders Resiliency, Inc., is a program developed to decrease stress and enhance resiliency in first responders. We are a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization created For First Responders, By First Responders, and we are dedicated to the psychological and physical well being of those who are serving, or have served, in the industry.
We further our mission by:
- Providing First Responders with the necessary skills to improve resiliency
- Developing programs to aid First Responders in their physical, emotional, and relational well-being
- Training First Responders how to implement these techniques on the job and in everyday life
- Early resiliency education for First Responder candidates
- Encouraging those who have retired, or have served, to become mentors or peers